In this Viral Cash App review, I will be discussing a few points that the program brings to the table and whether they make sense for you to sign up for it. The creator, Matthew, shows you that he makes over $500 every single day. Is Viral Cash App a scam or can you really make the amount of money Matthew states?
This is a ClickBank product, so you can bet that I have watched the sales video very attentively! It is a MUST to read this review before investing into the program. Let me start, without further ado!
I will get right into the claims and what the scammer WANTS you to believe because if I wrote it any other way, it would be too confusing.
10 minutes into the video, I still had NO idea what this app was going to help me accomplish.
1) The News Reports – So far, you’re showed news reports about making money online, a few talking about an app, and a few reporters interviewing a few 20 something boys about how they made money online and were able to buy the cars of their dreams.
The scammer wants you to believe here that the Viral Cash App is the one that is being featured within the news report. However, if you watch and listen to the news reports closely, you will not hear anybody mention Viral Cash App. The scammer just wants you to believe that the Viral Cash App is so good that it was featured in news reports, when that is not true.
2) You don’t need to know how it works – Matthew states that you don’t need to know how it all works. You just need to sit there and be happy that money is rolling into your pockets.
Please don’t fall into this!
You DO need to know what is going on. You need to know where all the money is coming from. You need to know whether what that APP is doing is all legal and that you’re not stealing from other people in order to make money. Being lazy and NOT learning about your own business could have severe legal repercussions that you don’t want to get involved in.
3) No Google or SEO – Firstly, Matthew talks about a page that will be so “shareable” that it will go viral. So my understanding is that this would be a landing page. He even talks about keywords, which made sense; you need keywords to be able to rank your content within the search engines to make them accessible to your readers.
However, going further into the video, he tells you that you don’t need Google or SEO OR Paid Ads, and also mentions that you will not need hosting or a domain name because what you will be using is an app.
This is totally FALSE! If the App will help you in anyway with “shareable” content, visitors need to find your content to be able to share it in the first place. You either need to engage into SEO and Google OR with Paid Ads to be able to reach your visitors. That’s what KEYWORDS are for!
And if it is going to be a landing page, you still need a domain and hosting, without which, your content CANNOT be viewed.
4) Youtube and Facebook – This is where it gets a little confusing but I know why the scammer makes it so; to CON the newbie, because they know that the newbie does not know ANYTHING about making money online.
He talks about Youtube and Facebook making money for each view of a video that goes viral. He pretends that his App will instead put money into YOUR pocket rather than theirs when you use the App and share the content.
The question that arises is; does his App help with landing pages or with video content? This product is all over the place, as you can see. Matthew gears this video towards newbies because he KNOWS they will not be able to question something that they don’t know about.
5) Displaying Ads – Well, it makes a little more sense because channels on youtube only make money if they link their accounts with Google Ads and based on a number of views of these ads, you would be able to make money.
It even works that way with a page or a website that has Ads on it, because you would get paid through what is called “impressions” and “clicks” onto those Ads.
But Matthew does not even mention to you that you would need a Google Adsense account and that you need to be APPROVED for one with both a website or a channel. You need to have an established website with unique content and a few visitors to be qualified for an account with Google Ads and for videos, you need to have a minimum of 10,000 views collectively on all your videos to be able to qualify to start showing Ads on your videos.
If that’s the case, then you will need MILLIONS of views collectively on all your videos to be able to make a full-time income only from Ads. People have taken 6 months AT LEAST to receive their first $100 checks from Google from people viewing ads on their videos. This is NOT going to even make you full-time income within 1 year.
6) Flippa – Confusing stuff again! If you don’t know, Flippa is a website where you can list your website for sale. It is confusing because Matthew was just talking about getting viral videos shared and making money through ads and all of a sudden, he switches to Flippa, which has a relationship with selling websites!
So again, this means that you need a domain, hosting, SEO and Google and you may also need Paid Ads (If not SEO) to be able to make sure your website reaches your audience. That’s the only way you can make money; through having a maximum number of visitors on your website and sharing your content. Without that, your website is worth NOTHING on Flippa.
7) The APP – Anyways, moving on, he explains how his app works;
1) Log in
2) Choose a category
3) Pick a keyword
4) Add monetization
5) Click “You’re Done”
But, he does not actually show us the insides of the app, or show us how it works LIVE! Additionally, he explains that when you choose your category, the app will retrieve “content” from the internet and all you have to do is share it to make money with every single view it gets.
The problem with that, is that your content will be “duplicate” content and Google just HATES duplicate content! So now, not only can you NOT use SEO to get visitors, you will need to get yourself involved in Paid Ads to be able to get people to visit your website / video, and that demands MORE money from you.
Not only does Google not rank you, but you could also be breaching copyright laws and could potentially get into trouble with the owners of the content and the law. There are huge fines for copyright infringement!
With Paid Ads, you have to create campaigns betting on keywords and the more competitive the keyword is, the more you need to pay in Ads. You initially have to have a few campaigns going at the same time to see which one will work the best. It does demand some experimenting, and for that, you need to SPEND! Something that Matthew keeps hush-hush!
8) The Income Proof – I am a ClickBank affiliate myself and I was able to recognize that the proof of income that Matthew shows you, is his sales generated through ClickBank itself.
However, if you are supposed to make money through Ads, then he should have shown you proof from Google, not from ClickBank. ClickBank does not have its own Ad section; ClickBank is like Amazon, where vendors list their products for sale to consumers.
The only conclusion that I can draw from this is that Matthew has conned a lot of people and sold MANY scam programs on ClickBank and was able to make so much money from the sales. His ClickBank account has nothing in common with Facebooks, Youtube or Google Ads.
9) The Overall Statements – The overall statements that Matthew makes in regards to 1) the SECRET website only being accessed by people who have been invited, 2) to the program not being available to most people, 3) to the video being available only in your location AND 4) the video being removed at any time, are ALL LIES!
As you have seen from the above points, Matthew wants as much money as possible and in order to do that, will make this available to as many people as possible who would be gullible enough to buy into it.
He is just saying all this to lure you into believing them and to make you act fast without giving you enough time on second thoughts. Beware! He wants YOUR hard-earned money!
Scam, Scam, Scam!
I do still have a few more things to add to the above list, but I do think you get the picture now.
From the fake news reports, to tlaking about websites and videos and ads, to flipping websites on Flippa and talking about NOT needing SEO or Paid Ads, there are just too many things that don’t add up and too many lies that are badly hidden! No wonder he does not want people who are advanced to join into this program; he does not want to be found out!
You already know my verdict for this program; it is a total scam! I highly recommend that you stay away from this program if you want to keep money into your pocket. If you have already bought into it, then the good news is that you can get a refund within 60 days of purchase from ClickBank. GO AND ASK FOR YOUR REFUND RIGHT NOW!
Here’s a Legit Way of Making Money Online
I know; you must be so tired of all these scams online but I want you to bare with me for one minute and keep reading, because I will be revealing the platform that showed me the way to making money online.
The training is great, with step-by-step instructions on how to set up a website online. Not only will you be able to start and grow an online business for a VERY low investment, but you will also get the help that you need 24/7 at your fingertips from experts, as well as from me personally!
I’m not the kind of person who will disappear with your money and to emphasize that, there is a free forever membership with which you can start. You’ll get 2 free websites and 10 free lessons to kickstart your online journey.
I was a newbie myself and look at where I am now; the very website you’re on right now (Yes, this one!) is the fruit of my hard work and training from this great platform.
I really look forward to you joining me and thank you for giving yourself a chance at a better future. I don’t get paid when you start with your free membership, so know that I am recommending this product from the bottom of my heart and not from the bottom of my pocket.
I wish you great success! In the meantime, if you have any questions, comments or anything else to share at all about this program, let me know below.